It's about my life.......

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

♥♥Sweet Picture...will never be forget♥♥

***The foods***

♥♥My Darling..Love u!♥♥

♥♥Darling ate his food♥♥

Today ♥♥19th August 2008♥♥ it happens to be my **4 Years anniversary** with
♥My darling AliMin♥
♥♥Happy Anniversary to you My love...I Love U even more day by day.....♥♥
♥♥You're always be here for me when ever I need u...I Love U sooo damn much...♥♥
♥♥Hope our relation wont last hun...amin♥♥
Nwy Tonite were having our dinner at Escapade Sushi Restaurant somewhere in Kiulap....den after that we went to Kadai Komunis...iatah yang herannya ada dis two girls liat brabis arah both of us...tot maybe I know them but nda jua dunno napa drg liat-liat...
Bukan drg saja ada g this two couple dari kreta dah liat-liat
♥♥Oh well maybe we're looking good tonyte lawaaa:) Haha!♥♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment