It's about my life.......

Sunday, September 21, 2008

♥♥Lovely Sunday....♥♥

♥♥♥♥Yatty H.R in da hot shots:p♥♥♥♥


Farah H.A.B & Yatty H.R (It's me laaa)

Syuib menyampuk di blakang ahhh....bisaiii nways his my junior:)

Uncle H.A.B, Me, Auntie Aisah & Farah H.A.B

Dinnie 20th B'day Boy

Dinnie with his Gf Rehan

My Auntie eat Banana Split Ice Cream Nyum2!

Syuib, Azim, Sarah & Me:)

Today me & my Cuzzy Farah H.A.B went shopping hehe sal I promise her last tyne udah dangani ya shopping..so yea we went to Batu Bersurat lu coz my cuzzy kan cuci gambarnya den
ThE Mall, then went to Jaya Hypermart.
After that Sungkai at Wywy Lambak coz it's my cousin's birthday today nsmed 'Dinie' hehe yea it was meriah and I love da cake lawa & nyaman nyum2!
Da foods was nyummy jua lah hehe makan saja tia coz feeling lapar banar dah hehe!
After Sungkai mE & my Cuzzy went to DMX Shoes shops, Vincci and lastly ke Cartino Sonea somewhere Delima Serusop...baik shopping shoes ah Dalz haha lawaaa..I like it:) Funky Pink!
But before headed back home we went to Jolibee balikan my mommy Cheese Burger!!
So tiring eh today sal tadi pagi I cleaning up living room apa sal na g batah kan raya ni so yea baik tah bersihkan sebelum my mom bising haha!
I did manage lah to do it before jalan with my cousin:) ThANK GOD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment