It's about my life.......

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hey!!


Hi! To all my friends & beloved ones..I'm back sorry I've been so busy dis lately...
First of all I would like to say Syukur Alhamdulillah with my life right now....I got a good job wit a very good salary...I love my life very much..I do learn a lots and syukur Alhamdulillah I already taken as a permanent staff which only takes 3 months probation and I did it very well!

Now about my love life; Me & My sweetheart even more mature right now..we can handle things, any obligations and syukur alhamdulillah our relations going very very well, we understand each other even more...if ada jodoh insyallah we're gonna take a next step:)
I'm so in Love with him!!

So far I've been busy working...sometymes work out jua....this week is 3 days straight away holidays..and I did a little shopping for myself...brought a new pair of shoes, few dresses & jeans and also make up stuffs! & not to forget spending tyme with my sweetheart even though this week he's kinda busy with his bro Nikah thingy...
why am
I so ngusut ah?
Might bE I just so manja at him hehe!
Ok I think dats all for now....
Toodles~~~~
p/s:Thank You Allah for everything that you gave to me..I'm so grateful!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment