It's about my life.......

Saturday, January 16, 2010

♥♥Von Voyage My Love♥♥

Hi you all…I just wanted to update this blog….been busy with my work of course and also badminton thingy…so weekend is the best time to update….

Anyway I just came back from airport sending My Love off to Dubai…

I’m gonna miss him he’ll be away for 6 days and will be back on 22nd of January which is on Thursday…hopefully everything will be fine amin…..

Anyhoo after sending my love me & his mum went to to KTM restaurant Jerudong..

We ate seafood nyum2! We order steam fish soya sauce…clams…and many more I feel happy dapat spent time cerita2 with my love mom..

I treat her just like my own mother..And I love her..she was so nice plus understanding…she also take care of my makan minum every time I go back lunch at her house….

♥I love u mommy Intan....♥

Anyway I pray for my love sEmoga perjalanannya berjalan dengan lancar serta selamat kembali ke tanah air nanti….

I’m waiting for his call for another next 6 hours..I know it will take a long time dalam flight..

Hopefully nda sangal hehe…well that’s all for now…toodles!!

PS: I’m gonna Miss U My Sweetheart!!!

Here’s some picture that we tooked before my love off to Dubai.....


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥A & Y♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Location: Royal Brunei International Airports (Berakas)

Time: 17.00-19.30 hrs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment