It's about my life.......

Sunday, October 26, 2008


Yesterday Miss Fizah gave us our Intro To Management and Marketing For Tourism End Test Result.
I got ♥Distinction for Intro To Management and ♥Merit♥ For Marketing For Tourism ♥Alhamdulillah.....Syukur kepada Illahi.......♥
Well not to forget I'm also had my Event Management End Test and it was Super ok...I did Manage to answer all Questions hopefully I will get better marks on this Subject Amin.....
Well I did also get ♥Merit♥ for My World Tourism End Test:)
Yesterday afternoon me & my darling went shopping at the Mall gadong but before that makan di Curry House Nyum-Nyum!
I did manage to buy Lcd cleaner and
new cooling pads for my laptop coz yg before ani rusak dah haha. I also buy a pair of SPORT SHoes hehe for sport day lah tu...
It was fun day but sian my sweetheart Alimin damam kana sorethroats...
Get well soon my darling ah Love yah! mwah!
Ok I better GO study for my last end test for
Sustainable Tourism And
Language & Communication Interview
Dats all for now u guys toodles~~~

1 Comment:

  1. 39 said...
    Love your blog! Colourful! Keep up the good work babe... Miss the good old days. *sigh*

Post a Comment