It's about my life.......

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

♥♥What Happened Today?♥♥

(Picture dat I tooked masa dalam Kreta ehee:)

Well today it happened to me that
it was my Language & Communication Interview was over around 8 ish ,den lepakz for abit at at restaurant school lobby with my group but before that I went to my Lecturer Room to give Ms M Video From You Tube Apadaaa~Advert and Ms Julie tells me that I've got 'Merit" for My Tour Operation End test Result! Yea!
Syukur Alhamdulillah:)

Anyhooo then around 10.30 ish went back home but before that singgah lu ke AYam Ku bali Fish Fillet Burger nyum-nyum!
Then resting jap pastu around 12 ish durang *fyls, bby, bb, nas & Mimz* went to my house, they ate their lunch & lepak at living room.
It was fun durang melepakz at my house haha becali2 saja bah durang ah so happy to see them laugh!
Bah u guys nanti lage lepak at my house k!
Ok dats all for now toodles~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment