It's about my life.......

Saturday, November 1, 2008

"Myself Today in Green Tudung"

**************************************************************************************

Jazreen doing "The Masak-Masak" Shows haha!



The Result.....By Jazreen^07



Sushi that I Made by Myself!!

From Left Ms Wardina, Ms Julie & Me:)

MimZ Ali, Mr Wafy Goofy & Yatty H.R:p


****Today it happened to be The Senior's Tourism.....****
Treat makanan for the lecturer's & the rest coz sempena Teacher's Day,
Final Exam is over so buat Majlis Kesyukuran lah sikit-sikit hehe
But don't worry maybe one day ada lage gathering tu hehe!
I did bring some foods it's "Potato Chicken salads & Sushi" All made it by myself haha so laku my makanan baru jua datang ada tia urg buka container atu haha!
But It was fun lah nyaman2 jua da foods nyum-nyuM!
This make me hungry More:p


Wahhh Hamdi with da Sos Cili haha!

The Lecturer's Sedang Makan...

FINALLY.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment