It's about my life.......

Thursday, November 20, 2008

M.T.S.S.R Sports Day


Me & My Biatch Mimz Ali...
Ohhh...Qashey~~~


See the weather? Kan Hujan but tidak turun-turun jugak!



Mimz Ali....bhp tu beb?~~

nYUM-Nyum Chicken Wings & French Fries...

Today is M.T.S.S.R Sports Day held at National Stadium...so yea I went there with Mimz Ali & she fetch me up before atu at my house...
I
t was fun marching and all with my college friends
But right after marching me & Mimz balik lah sal malas kn batah-batah di sana hehe
so yea we went straight to Easy Way Restaurant,
Men hua Ho Manggis-ing
& Skin Food-ing haha apakanz~~~

Thankz beb U made my day happy eventhough My Darling wasn't here huhu:( Miss him a lotz!!
Can't wait for his call tonyte!
For more story please go to Mimz Ali Blog...
That's all for now toodles~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment