It's about my life.......

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Another Glarious Day.....


Today it seems that I didn't go for school coz kata Fylah last nyte nda payah hehe
so yea ikut je lah!

Nothing much today ptg I just stay at home..but at night I go jalan with My Daling to have our dinner at Big Papa's Restaurant Q-Lap.
After makan My Daling surfing memandangkan I did bring my lappy so yea sambil-sambil nunggu my daling surfing...
I Online using my fon and chit chat with my buddies...
Suddenly kata Mayme;
"Cuba ko tanya Ms Julie sal Nick Nya Sustainable Tourism
Result is Revealed!"

So yea I click on Ms Julie den tanyakan iya sal da results...
SYUKUR ALHAMDULILLAH I PASSED!

So dats mean I'll be gradute next year! I'm so Happy haha!:)
So yea balik ja ke rumah I opened my Lappy & tarus chat with drg Mayme, Fylah, Mimz Ali & Wafy...and they also inda pecaya that durang Pass haha!
Iyatah we chat together in one window beinvite lah tu ah macam sorang-sorang Gila haha but it was FUN!!
Bh see u esuK Guys!
Congrats To whom that Passed Sustainable Tourism ah...
We shall meet again next year at Graduation Days!!!

Toodles~~~~

xoxo Happy me xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment