It's about my life.......

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Happy Day

Yesterday morning me & my mom went shopping...we bought make up from Maybeline .....


After that we went to saloon kan pluck eyebrow hehe...It was fun coz macam lama dah nda jalan ma my mum
But first thing first were having our brearfast at Seri Balai food house at Q-Lap...eat tumpi & minum teh tarik india~~~ haha nyaman eh.....
Anyhoo in the afternoon while hang out at my parent's bedroom...suddenly I received a call...I'm so damn happy to hear a gud news...soon I'll be working....just wait & see for my next new post:)



Well at night me & my love have a date....we had a dinner & went to Q-lap cineplex to watch "Transformer 2" The Revenge of the Fallen" it was a great movie eventhough bnyak mcm action ahahha but yea I did enjoy lah...
what a wonderful day that I've been through..:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment