It's about my life.......

Monday, June 29, 2009

Today & Yesterday~~~



Mmmmm...where should I start ah???

Oh yea today I went to R.I.P.A.S Hospital for a medical check up...

Actually start dah yesterday but then inda cukup masa so I have to continue today ler

Today I went for Check Teeth, Check Blood & Urine Test because yesterday I have done for X-Ray, Eye & ENT Check up~~




After Blood Test....ouch sakit:(




Pretty exhausted jua lah since yesterday..I have to pick up my Offer letter at the morning then meet up my dad breakfast with him then after that go to TAIB..

At Lunch I met up My Love ..

On the Afternoon went for a little bit shopping at Giant...pastu cuci passport pic & go to to BIBD bank to check up my account whether it is active or not...
well thank god It's still active hehe:)

Then I send back My letter Of Acceptance den pastu go home fuhhh...
need a fully rest eh but I can't sleep:(

Hopefully it will be a great day for me to start working tomorrow~~
That's All For Now....
Toodles~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment