It's about my life.......

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Ohh~~Saturday Night...



**********Farah H.A.B & YAtty H.R**********


Ohh~~ Saturday Night...
well I've got date with my cousin's dinner outside eat steamboat...But before that we went for a quick shopping And I bought new D & G shades lawaa~~baru tah I found the right one for me hehe...so happy:)
Anyways we reach at T T Blues Cafe well d sana tah we ate our Steamboat It was so nyummy nyaman waaa~Me Likey but nda jua abis coz just da two of us yg makan durang Azim & Sarah makan Lambchopp!!
Hmmm...went back hoME around 10 plus den right after baliK, both of us going crazy dancing beparty in my roOm and not to forget we also take a picture of us..It was Fun!!
Ohh yea My Cousin Sleepover at my house...:)
Bah Dalz nanti lage ah nanti jangan nada haha!

We off to bed around 4 A.M!!
Can u Believe it??
I guess we had a lot of fun together:
)
YES WE ARE!

Here goes da pictures...



***My Cuzzies***

**mE & sARAh**

BEFORE......



AFTER


TOM Yam & Chicken Flavor Steamboat....



So Good! Nyummy Banar~~







Back At Home.........



I'm a Sexy Mama~~~*PCD*



Us with
New ShaDes.........



Crazyy Us~~



Smileeeee!!!


On da Floor~~


*** BahThat's All for Now ***

Toodles~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment