It's about my life.......

Thursday, December 4, 2008

TAGGED by Muneerah


1 Where do you hang your towel to dry after showering?
-on my bed
2 What kind of mouse pad do you have?
- Sony Vaoi
3 Do you brush your hair with a comb or a brush?
- Comb......guna jari pn takpe
4 From your opinion, who do you think is the hottest celebrity?
- Nicole Schwinger
5 You got a project due tomorrow, do you use tape or glue?
- tape
6 Chicken or pork adobo?
- chicken
7 By the time you get to school, is the sky still dark?
- nope, it's already sunrise haha went late to school:S
8 If you had a choice to see a unicorn or mermaid which would it be?
- no idea hehe
10 What time does the sun usually set?
- I don't know I'm not scientist:p
11 What do you think of last before you go to sleep?
- Remembering my darling, thinking about my life what's gonna happen next & praying~
12 AC or fan?
- AC!
13 Do you wear braces?
- almost...
14 Can you hand stand?
- ?
15 If you were the opposite sex, how would you style your hair?
- spiky?
16 What level math are you in?
- no comment on dat:S
18 Which subject is worse, English or Math?
- I hate Math..dun ask me why
19 What's one thing you really want to do this very moment?
- I wana go on vacation away from Brunei~~~enjoying my life~~
20 After buying something, do you automatically throw it?
- Nope I keep it nice & safe if I feel valuable lah hehe
21 CD player or iPOD?
- i pod lerr
22 Would you rather spin upside down goin 30 miles per hour or drop 400 ft. into water?
-huh:S bangangs ku eh haha
24 What you got planned for the weekend?
- Spend quality time with my Darling:) *blushing*
23 Whats your favorite shape?
-Love & Star
25 Have you ever gone ice skating?
- Too bad nope I'm Not!
26. If you were put in a room with nothing except for a pencil and a notepad what would u do?
- Maybe Future planning/do shopping list...

27 Is it always easy finding your remote every time you want to watch TV?
- Yes
28 How was your day?
- Happy & sleepy haha
29 Do you grow your nails, bite or cut them?
-I cut them...yuck dun like to keep a long nails;p
30 Describe your hand writting:
- mmmm..a little big but cute?? haha apakanz?
31 Do you consider yourself a stalker?
- What? Mcm nada kraja saja haha!
32 Do you bruise easily?
- Not sure
33 There's nothing on TV except Barney and Japanese news what do you do?
- Better off to bed
34 You got a essay due, you either can type or write in pen, which do you choose?
- Write in pen...I might scared my handwriting will be ugly:(
35 Do you wear jeans to relax at home?
- No, I just wear shorts
36 Describe yourself using one word?
- Nice;)
37 Do you like ice in your drink?
Yea..Brunei Panas haha
38 Do you have abs?
What? On da way~~~haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment