It's about my life.......

Thursday, December 4, 2008

SE W910i For Me:)




I'm feeling so damn Happy coz last night I went shopping with My Darling & buy a new cell phone for myself...it's been for a long tyme I've really wanted to buy Sony Ericsson W910i it's really sparks me la~
Really Loved this hp coz it's Red in color which is my favorites color...

I love this phone! It is amazing! The crisp screen, It's thin form-factor, great design!


This Features SE W910i contents of:

Features:

Camera
  • Camera 2-megapixel
  • Digital zoom 2.5x
  • Picture blogging
  • Video recording

    Entertainment
  • 3D games
  • Java
  • Radio FM radio RDS
  • Video streaming
  • Video viewing

    Communication
  • Polyphonic ringtones
  • Speakerphone
  • Vibrating Alert
  • Video calling

    Music
  • Bluetooth stereo (A2DP)
  • MegaBass
  • Music tones MP3, AAC
  • PlayNow
  • Shake control
  • TrackID
  • Walkman player

    Connectivity
  • Modem
  • Synchronisation
  • USB mass storage
  • USB support
  • Bluetooth technology

    Design
  • Navigation key
  • Picture wallpaper
  • Wallpaper animation

    Internet
  • RSS feeds
  • Web browser Access NetFront Web Browser

    Messaging
  • Email
  • MMS (Multimedia Messaging)
  • Predictive text input
  • Sound recorder
  • Text messaging (SMS)

    Organiser
  • Alarm clock
  • Calculator
  • Calendar
  • Flight mode
  • Notes
  • Phone book
  • Stopwatch
  • Tasks
  • I'm Sure goNNa Enjoy iT:)


    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment